Wednesday, February 24, 2016

My First E-Book!

I've been writing haircut stories for quite a while, but most of them are incomplete and I've never had the courage to share them publicly. I have a bad habit of starting stories and never finishing them that I'm trying to fix and I'm making an honest attempt to overcome my problems with self-doubt as it pertains to my writing. Recently, I sat down and decided I was actually going to finish a story for once. So with as much self-motivation as I could muster, I wrote and finished a story about the origins of my own haircut fetish. It's aptly titled How I Got a Haircut Fetish. It's easily the longest story I've ever written, coming in at around 30,000 words. It's currently up for sale at Smashwords and Amazon.


How I Got a Haircut Fetish

Many refer to me as "the girl with the really long hair," but what they don't know is that my long hair carries with it a dirty little secret. This is the story of how that secret first came to be. This is the story of how a series of events involving a stuck-up teenager with gorgeous long hair, her divorced parents, and an unexpected trip to a barbershop all came together to create my haircut fetish.


Links:
Amazon
Smashwords





I'm not expecting to sell that many copies, since I imagine there's probably not a huge audience for these types of stories, but I'm hoping to at least sell enough to justify continuing to write more stories for the purpose of publishing. Anyways, enjoy! :)

- August

3 comments:

  1. Hi. I think your stories are fascinating and really interesting. Would you be interested to talk about haircut fetish and stories and chat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, please do write more about barbershop style haircuts for women. There's nothing sexier than a girl getting a real haircut, all off with the electric clippers. Sooo... electric(!), emotional, erotic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your stories please do more like this one

    ReplyDelete