Saturday, March 12, 2016

My New E-Book: A Race Back in Time (A Tale of Age Regression)

Hello, everyone! I've been working hard on writing new stories and have been trying to broaden my horizons by experimenting with different elements and situations. I've always been fascinated by age regression stories and things like diapers and spanking, so I decided to write a story incorporating those elements. The story is inspired by some classic age regression stories by authors like Hal, but with my own personal twists to spice things up.



 A Race Back in Time: A Tale of Age Regression

Chloe Callahan is a cute, petite twenty-one-year-old college girl with a peculiar sexual quirk. When a lost bet lands her in the school uniform of a strict local grade school, things quickly spiral out of her control. Can she limit the damage and stop her downward spiral before it's too late?

Experience Chloe's unwilling transformation through her own thoughts in this exciting tale of age regression that features scenes of humiliation, diapers, spanking, hair fetish, status reduction and role reversal.

Amazon
Smashwords



For those of you who stumbled upon this blog due to my haircut fetish stories, it does have a long hair fetish element and haircut element that is critical to the story, but if you're not into age regression, status reduction or ABDL type stories, this probably won't be for you.

6 comments:

  1. Loved this story-one of my new favorites-Like the incorporating of haircut into the age regression. I have many just like it at thechangingmirror.com

    Any thought of doing a haircut, age regression AND combining a surgery aspect? Like a breast reduction? Would love to read more and keep scanning Amazon for a new one from you. Keep up the good work

    Adobeman10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the positive feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed the story. :)

      To answer your question, no I haven't really thought about adding a surgery aspect as of yet, mostly because it just doesn't really fit naturally into any of my current age regression story ideas. I try to make a conscious effort not to shoehorn anything into a story, since I feel like stuff like that can sometimes negatively affect the overall quality. If some kind of surgery aspect might fit into a future story, I'd certainly consider it though.

      As far as when to expect my next AR story, I'm in the process of writing one at the moment, but other things in my life have caused it to take longer to write than I thought. It probably won't be finished and ready for publishing for a few weeks. I'm hoping that at the very least I can publish it before the end of the month.

      Delete
  2. Excellent, I can't wait-I check Amazon for updates all the time. A reduction always fits in well at times-Ive used it in my AR stories. A few for your perusal-and yes I have haircut/hair shave in a lot of the stories too.

    http://thechangingmirror.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=22

    Thanks and keep up the good work
    Adobeman10

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! What a story. I was and still rooting for Chloe to get free from her bonds. Personally I would have preferred her to stay at the school for a week, before Mandy came to her rescue with her license locked in her car for proof she is who she says she is. That way Mandy would have still got what she really wanted, Chloe's haircut and some time to be treated as a schoolgirl. Also I would have liked to see Chloe still wearing her Disney underwear during school hours and the nun putting Chloe in a diaper at night. Just my preference. I want Chloe to get out of her prison for a somewhat happy ending.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I stumbled upon this story back in July and I really enjoyed it, I thought it was going to go another way, Mandy rescuing Chloe, but keeping Chloe under her control, so you really surprised me on that point, I enjoyed it so much that I just bought your other two AR stories and can't wait to read them.

    ReplyDelete