Thursday, May 4, 2017

New E-Book - Reform School Swap: A Tale of Age Regression

Sorry about my recent absence. I know it's been quite a while since I've published anything. Life has been kind of crazy these past few months and I haven't had a whole lot of time to write. Anyways, I finally got around to finishing an age regression novella that I've been working on for a while. If you enjoyed my previous AR stuff, especially my first two AR books, you'll probably enjoy this one too, as it involves very similar themes. Enjoy! ;)


Reform School Swap: A Tale of Age Regression

Abigail and Madison Montgomery are two sisters constantly at odds, their personalities polar opposites. While young Madison is a bright, caring down-to-earth girl, her wicked older sister Abigail is a stuck-up, spoiled socialite who constantly bucks responsibility. After a particularly heated argument between the two leaves Abigail seething, she devises a sinister scheme to get rid of her little sister once and for all by enrolling Madison in a strict reform school. However, when an innocent prank results in a surprising case of mistaken identity, Abigail suddenly finds herself trapped in her own insidious web of lies. Can she escape before it's too late?

Amazon
Smashwords

7 comments:

  1. Hi August. I really enjoy your stories and would like to offer my services as a qualified proofreader (and long-standing grammar nazi!) to give them that polished, professional touch. Email me if interested at ivanakatjahaarov (at) gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi August, I'm a fan of your works; I've bought three of them. Your descriptions are vivid and the transformation scene in this one is fantastic. I hope you get the chance to publish another before so much time passes!
    -Mars

    ReplyDelete
  3. So any new books coming out? I keep coming back and checking

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep checking too! Now it's October. Hope you haven't left your fans hanging out here for much longer! Anything soon?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apologies for my recent hiatus. I felt really burnt out after my last book and, to be honest, I wasn't entirely happy with the way it turned out, which left me feeling a bit uninspired. I'm back at it again though and I've got a couple things in the works for Halloween. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to finish both of them in time. One for sure. The other, we'll just have to wait and see. They don't follow the same formula as my first two books or my most recent one, as they don't involve mistaken identity, but they still feature a lot of the same themes, so hopefully people will still enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can’t wait to see your next effort
    All of your stuff so far has been great

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is that Halloween story coming out soon?

    ReplyDelete