Thursday, May 4, 2017

New Haircut Short Story E-Book: The Cul-de-sac

Been a while since I've written one of these. They're not really that popular, but I get the urge to write them every so often. So, for those that do like my haircut stories, enjoy!


The Cul-de-sac: A Haircut Story

A teen girl known for her exceptionally beautiful long hair finds herself assaulted by her past when she spies an old barber's chair in her neighbor's garage during an annual event held in their quaint little cul-de-sac. As she struggles to understand a confusing array of emotions that she just can't seem to shake, a bitter rival from her high school and a dangerous bet involving her hair threaten to throw her life into turmoil.

Amazon

3 comments:

  1. These stories are really great. You are one of the only people out there who's writing them. Loved every one of the four

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your haircutting stories. I've written some of my own and was wondering about your experiences self publishing on Kindle. Please drop me a note if you have the time at RunnerKate1107@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and I are the same creature...

    ReplyDelete