Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Two New Age Regression E-Books: The House at the Edge of Town & Wish Upon a Star

Happy Halloween! I've published two new E-books, both part of a horror anthology series I've decided to title Tales of the Regressed. Think Goosebumps, but with age regression/demotion. They don't follow the same formula as my previous age regression novellas, but do feature many of the same themes. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy them, as I had a blast writing them. I've got ideas for at least a few more stories for the series, but I want to wait and see how these two are received before I start writing them. As always, any positive reviews on Amazon are greatly appreciated. Enjoy!


The House at the Edge of Town (Tales of the Regressed Book 1)

On their way to a Halloween party, Rachel and Emma arrive at the wrong location, in more ways than one. Dressed as a nanny and a baby, the two girls suddenly find themselves trapped inside a house of horrors, where they're forced to play out the roles of their costumes. Can they escape their living nightmare or are they destined to be nanny and baby forever?

Amazon
Smashwords






Wish Upon a Star (Tales of the Regressed Book 2)

Beautiful Rebecca has spent a good portion of her life cruelly tormenting her little sister Amanda, constantly making her younger sibling's life a total nightmare. That trend only continues when she returns home from college one night to observe the upcoming meteor shower. However, when a heartbroken Amanda makes a series of wishes on a group of shooting stars, their roles may about to be reversed, in more ways than one. An unsuspecting Rebecca is in for a rude awakening...

Amazon
Smashwords

8 comments:

  1. YEA! IT'S CHRISTMAS ON HALLOWEEN! I've already bought them, and can't wait to read them! August - just so you know, Book 1 didn't appear on your Amazon page. I had to search for it. Something must be wrong with your selection of it as one of your books. My best to you. Kyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I noticed that. For some reason Amazon hasn't added it to the page yet. They can be slow sometimes. I'm sure it'll be up in the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bought them both
    Love your usual fare- but this was very well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful writing, August! I look forward to reading more when you get around to your next project. Would you have any plans for another regression story in the near future?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elementary questions of A Race Back in Time

    Where does Katie go?
    Did Katie's parents never call in three years?

    Is it just the nun's fault that she got her age problem again after three years?

    These problems seem to have been improved later in Reform School Swap

    It didn't happen by mistake.
    It is more sensible as it is the result of someone's actions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to see another story from you in the same vein as "ARBIT"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know we were all treated to 4 books in a very short time back in October, but it's been a while now and some of us, me included, are wondering when we'll again be treated to another haircut story, or, if not that, at least another AR story. Anything on the horizon? I'm rooting for one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! Love these! Any plans for more Tales of the Regressed??

    ReplyDelete